Research shows that 70% of change project fail. Pricing projects and pricing transformations need a strong change management approach including a vision, a success team coalition, a compelling need for change, and a change management toolbox. The CAP® certification workshop reviews the entire change management process and focuses on 10 critical dimensions of change in pricing and value management. During this program, participants will learn:
- To recognize the need for change leadership in pricing projects.
- To design a powerful change management toolbox for their pricing projects.
- To select the right metrics and KPI’s to measure the change process.
- To build strong coalitions to maximize change success.
- To develop a pricing and value vision that will energize sales teams.
- To use positive and compelling language that energizes teams to get on board.
- To act as change agents in pricing in their organization.
The training will combine the latest theoretical science on change management and change leadership. Participants are required to bring real-life pricing project information to build a proprietary change management roadmap.